Wednesday, October 9, 2013

YHOP 10-9-13

Hey everyone! Here's the set for YHOP, hope to see you all there! :)
YHOP 10-9-13
Waiting for God
1st Cycle
Strength Will Rise
Shekinah Glory
WWW: Psalm 62:5
  For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.
Micah 7:7
But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.
Psalm 130:5-6
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning...
2nd cycleRevelation Song
Intercession  Isaiah 55:6-7 “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.”
  1. Salvation for the lost
  2. Revival in our campus
  3. Healing for the sick
  4. That God would raise up teens and kids as intercessors and worshippers
  5. Rapid fire prayer-Revival in our campus
  6. Close

TEAM:
Leader/keys- Danae
D’jembe- JJ?
Bass- Charity
2nd Keys?- Olivia
1st response- Melody
2nd response-Daniel
3rd response-(Sarah/Ellie/Crystal?)

No comments:

Post a Comment